To grant students extra quiz attempts, grant extra time for timed quizzes, and manually unlock quiz attempts,
use the Moderate This Quiz tool in
- Once I publish
a quiz, how do I use the Moderate Quiz page?
- Once I publish a timed quiz, how can I give my students extra time?
- On the far ride side of the screen, click "Moderate this quiz."
- Click the Edit icon (pencil) located to the right of the student's name.
- Check the box "Manually unlock this quiz for next attempt."
- In the extra attempt box, enter a "1" (note that this is the number of additional attempts, not the total number of attempts).
- Click Save. You should now see a little unlock icon and a 1 in a number of attempts left.
To give a student extra time, click on "Moderate this quiz" button located at the far right of the quiz:
- Click the Edit icon (pencil) to the right of the student’s name.
- Enter the extra minutes the student is allowed to have when taking the quiz.
- Click Save.
- Check the box to the left of each student's name.
- At the bottom, click “Change Extensions for Selected Students.”