SLCC's eLearning division provides Canvas support and training in a variety of ways:
- A good place to start is SLCC's online self-study module: A Brief Introduction to Canvas (about 30 minutes).
- eLearning (in partnership with the Faculty Development office) regularly offers workshops on helpful topics related to Canvas and online teaching. For a list of available Canvas workshops and to register for a particular workshop, please log in to MySLCC, select the “Employee” tab, and click the “Register for Training” link in the “Employee Training” channel. See also this training registration video tutorial.
- To schedule a consultation with a Canvas expert in eLearning, call 801-957-5125, option 2. Ask for a referral to an Instructional Designer or Instructional Technologist.
- Faculty/Administrators/Staff: 1-833-250-2077
(toll free) or 1-801-957-5125 Option 2.
- Associate Deans can request a customized Canvas workshop for their faculty. To do so, please complete this online request form.
- A number of Canvas Guides (how-to documents and videos) are available to support students, faculty and staff in using Canvas effectively.