To re-score a quiz
- Open the quiz in Canvas.
- Select Quiz stats (right side to review how the questions answered overall).
- Go to the quiz.
- Select Edit.
- Select Questions.
- Find the question to edit.
- Click the pencil icon (Edit).
- Select the arrow by the distractor.
- From the drop-down menu, select re-grade options.
- Update each question, as needed.
- When all changes are complete, click Save.
- Republish the quiz.
Quiz regrade is available for the following question types:
- Multiple Choice Questions
- True/False Questions
- Multiple Answers Questions
Note: Quiz regrade does not apply to questions linked to a question bank since questions may be used in more than one question bank.
For more information review this Canvas Guide: How do I regrade a multiple answers quiz question?