First, please be aware that make-ups are administered only for students who have missed in-class or proctored exams due to illness, family emergencies, or military deployment.
Make-ups are administered at two locations:
- Redwood Learning Commons Testing Center (LIB 046) (Map)
- South City Online Testing Center (Main Bldg, 2-187) (Map)
If a student meets this criterion, open the Makeup Exam Request Form, and enter the following information:
- Enter the required information, specifying details for the exam administration.
- If the exam is to be given on paper (vs. in Canvas), you may upload the exam using the link at the bottom of the form.
- When all information is correct, click "Submit Form."
Once the exam is set up in the system, a staff member will email you a confirmation including instructions for your student. Please make sure to provide the instructions to the student to ensure that s/he is prepared prior to come in to take the test.