Canvas will connect securely with your Canvas user account and allow you to submit assignments directly in Canvas.
Enable your GoogleDrive to Connect with Canvas
- Log in to your Canvas course.
- From the global menu, select Account, then Settings.
- Scroll down and select the GoogleDrive logo.
- Input your Gmail account email and password to securely enable connection with Canvas, and click Save.
- Navigate to your course and locate the correct assignment. In that assignment's online submission settings, you now see the option for GoogleDrive.
Helpful Canvas Guides:
- How do I enable GoogleDrive as a web service in Canvas?
- How do I upload a file from GoogleDrive as an Assignment submission in Canvas?
- How do I view my GoogleDrive files in Canvas?
- You can securely enable a personal Gmail account or your SLCC Bruinmail account.
- Bruinmail is an SLCC assigned Gmail account for all students with full GoogleDrive features.