What's the difference between BruinMail and Outlook?
You may be wondering, why do I have two more emails I don't need?
@slcc.edu (SLCC Outlook)
- outlook compatible
Some of the key differences from other mail systems (e.g. Outlook) are (source):
- Accessible from any computer with a browser and an internet connection
- Uses conversation threads to group messages by subject
- Uses labels instead of folders to categorize messages
- Offline mode and other Labs features extend the system and add new capabilities
- Used as your Google account access
- Did you know? - The first prefix of your bruinmail is your MYLSCC login username?
- This is the email and username also associated with your Canvas account.
How do I get help with my campus email account (BruinMail)?
For answers to questions about your campus email account (Outlook and BruinMail), contact the Office of Information Technology Help Desk.
- Phone: 801-957-5555
Online Live Chat
In Person: Taylorsville Redwood Campus, Technology Building (TB), Suite 216
For more information, visit the Office of Information Technology website.
Rev. 12/20/2017 KH