SLCC offers a wide variety of trainings, certifications, and professional development opportunities for faculty and staff.
Procedure to register for training:
- From the My SLCC drop down menu, select MySLCC.
- Log into MySLCC using your SLCC network credentials.
- Select the Employee tab.
- On the Employee Training panel, click Register for Training.
- From the Employee Training page, click Register for Training (near the top left).Two drop-down menus display.
- Click the Training/Department drop-down menu and look for the appropriate option. It may be easiest to choose "All departments," and then a specific training title. The other option is to filter by department—if you know the department.
- From the Course drop-down menu, select a specific course that interests you.
- Click the Search button.
- From the course list, select View Details. A preview of the course details displays.
- From the Training Registration page, click the Register button. You may receive an email confirming your registration.
Note: If for some reason you’re unable to attend, you can delete your registration by going to the Employee Registration page and clicking the Delete link associated with that course registration.