Google will connect securely with your Canvas user account and allow you to submit assignments directly in Canvas.
Enable your GoogleDrive to Connect with Canvas
- Log in to your Canvas course.
- From the global menu, select Account, then Settings.
- Scroll down and select the GoogleDrive logo.
- Input your Gmail (BruinMail) account email and password to enable connection with Canvas securely, and click Save.
- Navigate to your course and locate the correct assignment. In that assignment's online submission settings, you now see the option for GoogleDrive.
Helpful Canvas Guides:
- How do I enable GoogleDrive as a web service in Canvas?
- How do I upload a file from GoogleDrive as an Assignment submission in Canvas?
- How do I view my GoogleDrive files in Canvas?
- You can securely enable a personal Gmail account or your SLCC Bruinmail account.
- Bruinmail is an SLCC assigned Gmail account for all students with full GoogleDrive features.
24/7/365 Canvas Support:
- Hotline (Students): 801-957-5125, Option 1
- Email: email@example.com
SLCC Online & eLearning Services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Students)
- TB-115 (Main level, South Entrance)
- Website: SLCC Online Resources and Support
- The Online Student Getting Started Guide