- Each course for which you are enrolled should be available in Canvas on the first day of class (see SLCC's Academic Calendar for a schedule). If you do not see the course on the first day of class, email your instructor. The instructor needs to publish the course to make it visible to students.
- Some instructors may choose to make a course (or at least a syllabus) available before the first day of class.
- Students can manage the list of courses that appear in their Canvas menu.
For more information, see the Canvas Guide: How Do I Customize My Courses List.
- From the global navigation menu on the far left in Canvas, click Courses, then All Courses.
- Scroll through current enrollments and future enrollments areas to locate your courses.
- "Star" your active courses to make them show in your Courses short list and Navigation tiles.
- If you use your Canvas calendar feature, make sure your active courses display with a small colored square on the far right so that corresponding colored assignments are populated within the calendar. You can un-click the colored square to remove unwanted course information from the calendar view.