How do students make an appointment at a Testing Center?
For students who need to schedule a proctored testing appointment at the Instructional Testing Center:
- Go to the SLCC Testing Info website.
- Click “Make a Test Reservation.”
- Complete the online form.
- Click "Confirm."
Locations of Instructional Testing Centers
There are currently four Instructional Testing Center locations:
- Taylorsville-Redwood Campus, Construction Trades Building (CT), Room 070 (Map)
- Taylorsville-Redwood Campus, Markosian Library (LIB), Learning Commons, Room 046 (CPMA and make-up testing only)
- South City Campus, Main Building, Room 2-187 (Map)
- Jordan Campus, Health Sciences Building, Room 054b (Map)
- West Valley Center, Suite 120 (computer-based testing only) (Map)