First close all open browser pages, then open the browser you need to clear. If you have multiple browsers take them one at a time.
This link shows how to clear your cache and cookies in multiple types of browsers: https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-clear-your-cache-on-any-browser
We recommend using Google Chrome, so these are the steps:
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More .
3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
After you clear it, you have to fully quit the browser.