In any of your Canvas courses:
- Click on the button in the left-navigation menu.
- If you see a login screen, input your login ID & Password, and click to save for future use. This step only applies the first time you log into My Media.
- Click on the blue button on the upper right .
- From the drop-down menu, select .
- Click on the button.
- Browse to the media file on your computer, and highlight it. Click on the "Open" button.
- While the video is uploading enter the Name of the video and a brief description. You have the option to enter some descriptive tags, which will help other users search for this file.
- Save the private version by clicking on the blue "Save" button.
- Once the file has uploaded, click in the radio dial next to "Published-Media page. . ." and then check off the courses you want to have access to this video.
- Click "Save" again.
- This media can now be embedded in a Canvas page, and the URL can be shared as needed (similar to YouTube videos).
Please contact Instructional Media if you have any questions or need further support.
REV EZ 08/04/21