2. Under the Actions drop-down menu, Click on Launch Editor (shown below)
3. Next, Click on the Quiz icon (shown below).
4. Then click on the Start button.
5. Now you can scroll or play through the video and stop where
you want to add a question. You can scrub or toggle through the video using the video bar at the bottom. Once you find you location, click on the Add Question button that will appear. (shown below)
7. Finally after adding questions, click Done at the top right corner of the screen. You will have a new video
in your My Media.
The following points cover the best practices,
as recommended by Kaltura for quiz creators:
sure to shuffle your answers.
incorrect answer options should be plausible.
is not recommended to use "all of the above" and "none of
the above" as wrong-answer options.
sure the question is meaningful by itself and represents a definite
answer lengths similar.
not to create trick questions, but rather allow for constructive learning.
only one correct answer and make sure that it is clear why the others are
not the correct options.
is recommended to place the quiz questions at least 1/2 a second
is recommended to put the last question at the end of the video to keep
the user engaged through the entire subject.