- Click on Tools at the top of
the menu bar to view a list of external
- Navigate to and select the Apps option.
- A drop-down menu will appear displaying
recently used apps. Select the Embed Kaltura
Media link if it
- If the Kaltura LTI tool does not display
in your recently used applications, you
will need to click on View
All option and then select it
from the list of all applications.
- Alternatively, you can view your apps from
the toolbar. In the toolbar, click
the App icon.
Note: If your screen is sized
too narrow, you may have to stretch the
window to reveal more options, or
you may have to click
the Options icon
If the Kaltura LTI tool did not display,
and after clicking View All, do the
- Scroll through the apps (listed
alphabetically) until you find, then
select the Embed Kaltura
- You can also filter menu options using
the Search field.
- My Media, where your personal media
files are stored.
- Media Galleries, where your shared
course media is stored.
- Or you can Add New from other video
sources, which then get added to
- Once you find the media you want,
click Select next to the media element
you want to use. You can customize the
options on the right to meet your
Note: Once you click Select or click
on the desired size, it will automatically
embed onto the page.
Kaltura Video Overview
- Canvas Guide: What
is the Rich
- Samples of embedded media on the Canvas
Support Template site: Process
for Embedding Videos in a Canvas