SLCC Online and eLearning Services is committed to providing students with high quality online courses no matter where students are located. SLCC Online has offered online education for over 20 years, with the first online class launched in 1995. Today, nearly 10,000 students a semester choose to meet all or some of their learning needs online.
The following articles are designed to help you as an instructor design and develop quality online courses:
Online Course Creation
- When are Canvas courses available?
- FAQ's about SLCC's CBE Course Designer Credential
- FAQ's about SLCC's Online Course Reviewer Credential
- What is Quality Matters?
- How do I create community in my online class?
- What is backward design?
- Where can I get help developing an online course?
- How do I request a Canvas development (DEV) site?
- Follett Discover
- How do I add a Library reading list to my Canvas course?
- What are Open Educational Resources (OER)?
- How do I find open educational resources (OER) videos for my Canvas course?